No products in the cart.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA SITE AND COOKIES
(Art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679)
Type of data processed
1) Navigation data
The IT systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this site acquire, in the normal exercise, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information could, by its nature, be used, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, to identify users/visitors (e.g. IP address, domain names of computers used by users/visitors connecting to the site, etc.). This data is used only for statistical information (therefore they are anonymous) and to check the correct functioning of the site and are deleted immediately after processing.
In particular, during the use of the site, the following information may be collected:
1. information about the devices used to access the site (e.g., IP address, type of operating system used, or browser ID);
2. log data (e.g., log files that detect when a device have access to server, registering the nature of each login and the source IP address);
3. site usage data (e.g., the date and time of access to the site and the activities carried out during navigation);
4. statistics of the site (e.g., reports on the delivery or opening of emails sent by Customers).
Data on web contacts is not stored, however, for more than seven days.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data voluntarily provided by users/visitors
If users/visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail or to make purchases, this involves the acquisition by Elevain srl unipersonale located in via Vivaio 6 in Milan (MI) Italy of the sender’s address and /or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves or with legal regulations (e.g. tax obligations).
In particular, users/visitors must provide:
1. registration data (e.g. first name, surname, e-mail address, username, password, company name, address);
2. accounting data (e.g. billing address).
In the event that emails or communications will be sent to users/visitors, tracking systems will be used, such as pixels or web beacons, to detect the opening of a message, clicks made on the hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with what type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details.
3) No personal data of users is acquired by the site and cookies are not used for the transmission of personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used (so-called profiling cookies).
The site uses only the so-s. technical cookies, divided into the following categories:
– browsing or session cookies that guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
– analytics cookies similar to technical cookies as they are used to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– functional cookies that allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria.
Purpose of data processing
The personal data provided are used to:
– check how the site is used;
– improve and support the site;
– carry out research and analysis on the site;
– activate accounts;
– prevent, detect and deter fraudulent, dangerous, unauthorized or illegal activities;
– send you invoices or communications;
– comply with legal provisions or respond to any requests from public authorities;
– communicate directly with users/visitors, answer their questions or provide them with assistance and support;
– in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The personal data provided can also be used to:
– promote our services and develop new offers;
– send newsletters, commercial material, updates on our activities and reports on the publication of our blog posts, promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions, only following the consent provided by the user /visitor, during the registration to the site.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data provided voluntarily or collected by us automatically when we send e-mails or communications is the execution of a contract to which the user/visitor is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on request. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of personal data that is collected automatically during the use of the site is the legitimate interest in improving the use of the site and preventing fraudulent, dangerous, unauthorized, or illegal activities.
The types of cookies we use
Indispensable or technical cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its characteristics, such as accessing the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies some necessary services, such as filling out a form to send information request, cannot be used.
Performance cookies or analytics
These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for example, which pages are most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the operation of a website. By using our site, you agree that such cookies can be installed on your device.
Feature or third-party cookies
Cookies allow the site to remember choices made by the user (such as the name, language or region of origin) and provide customized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to the size of text, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can
Customize. They can also be used to provide services that you asked how to watch a video or comments on a blog. The information collected by these types of cookies may be anonymized and unable to monitor your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that such cookies can be installed on your device.
In accordance with current legislation on personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679) consent to the use of such cookies is expressed by the data subject through the individual setting that he has freely chosen for the browser used for browsing the site, without prejudice to the user’s right to communicate at any time to the Data Controller his will regarding data managed through cookies that the browser itself has accepted.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below.
1. Click “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Settings
2. Click at the bottom of the ‘Show Advanced Settings…’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content Settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to set’
Microsoft internet explorer 6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, and then click the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. To activate cookies in your browser, make sure that the level of privacy is set to Medium or below,
1. Click “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click ‘Security’, select option that says ‘Third-party and cookie blocking for advertising’
3. Click ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft internet explorer 5.0 on osx
1. Click ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receive Files section
3. Select the ‘Don’t ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click ‘Security’ and then click ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Site only”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies only for source site’
1. Click ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Settings’
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’ option
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files deposited on your computer to allow the website to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your anonymous IP address) will be transmitted and stored at Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of reviewing your use of the website, compiling reports on the site’s activities for website operators and providing other services related to website activities and internet use.
You may prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
Enabling/disabling cookies through the browser
There are several ways to manage cookies and other traceability technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. We remind you that by completely disabling cookies in your browser you may not be able to use all our interactive features. If you’re using multiple computers in different locations, make sure each browser is set to suit your preferences. You can delete all cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Click one of the links below to get specific instructions.
• Microsoft Windows Explorer
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Apple Safari
If you don’t use any of the browsers listed above, select “cookies” in the relevant section of the guide to find out where your cookie folder is.
Activation and deactivation of cookies
In addition to being able to use the tools provided by the browser to activate or disable individual cookies, we inform you that the www.youronlinechoices.com site lists the main providers that work with website managers to collect and use information useful for the use of behavioral advertising. You can deactivate or activate all companies or alternatively adjust preferences individually for each company. To do this you can use the tool that is located on the www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte. More useful information about cookies can be found at these addresses: www.allaboutcookies.org www.youronlinechoises.com.
How to treat
The processing is carried out through automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and media) and/or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected and, in any case, in accordance with the regulatory provisions in force on the subject (maximum for 10 years). In any case, procedures are adopted that prohibit the storage of personal data indefinitely and, therefore, the storage time is limited, in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
Optionality of data provision
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, users/visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide them can only make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Owner, Managers and categories of Appointees
The Data Controller is Elevain srl unipersonale locate in via Vivaio 6 in Milan (MI) Italy. The personal data provided can be processed by specially appointed and authorized persons. If necessary or essential for the purposes indicated, personal data are shared with third parties appointed responsible for the processing and precisely: persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company; companies, bodies, associations that carry out services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above purposes (analysis and market research service, credit card payment management, maintenance of IT systems).
Rights of data subjects
Right of access (Article 15)
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed, and in this case to obtain access to personal data and information contained in the appropriate information.
Right of rectification (Article 16)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him without unjustified delay. Considering the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten) (Art.17)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete without undue delay the personal data of the data subject, in the cases provided for by art. 17.
Right of limitation of processing (Art. 18)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing, in one of the cases listed in Article 18.
Right to data portability (Art. 20)
The data subject has the right to receive in a structured format, common use and readable by automatic device the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom he provided them, in the cases provided for in this article.
At any time, users/visitors may access personal data, object to processing or request the deletion, modification or updating of all personal information collected by the site, exercising the right to the limitation of processing and the right to portability of data, sending an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address.